Our services start with:
A Free exploratory session, going through the steps helping you to understand where you are now & where you want to go in the future.
This is followed by setting up a prioritised action plan how to get there. The costs and schedule for these sessions will be negotiated during first exploratory meeting.
See below for more details.
- How to plan, organise, lead/direct & control
How to adjust your management style to fit the current situation
- Allowing you & your team to grow within the ambit of your future direction
- Understanding the various processes involved
- Assigning clear roles & responsibilities
- Setting measurable targets & assigning specific objectives to stretch individuals
- Should I do everything myself? Can I outsource to 3rd parties?
Understanding the following requirements :
- Properties / Buildings
Aligning the 'tools' to your long term plans
Covers the process of ordering, storing, using, and selling your company's company's inventory. This includes the management of raw materials, components, and finished products, as well as warehousing and processing of such items. Early warning signs will highlight items needing attention so you can quickly adjust your planning in response to changes in supply and demand.
Is set to demystify the 'bookkeeping' part.
Money is king! How to keep track of what money you have in the bank, what money you owe & who owes you money.
Deals with aspects such as
Branding (your company logo, image, core values)
Getting the message out there via Web pages, Social media
Importance of communication
Understanding the demand (my current & future customers). It will take only a few unhappy customers to damage or even disrupt the reputation of the brand that you have earnestly created.
Understanding the competition & how this may change over time.
- Find new customers
- Track social media interaction with the brand
- Improve customer retention rate
- Capture customer inclinations and market trends
- Predict sales trends
- Improve brand experience
7. Systems - There are two main groups of systems, namely:
Systems that make your life easier, i.e. systems that will take care of the repetitive (administration) stuff that's needed on a day to day basis. This may include systems to issue quotations, invoices, record bank transactions, pay the staff.
See next page for more detail
Systems to map your companies performance
Our primary goal is to provide a meaningful learning experience to produce real and lasting business results. Performance mapping is also essentially important to drive your decisions when selecting strategies.
- What should be our next marketing strategy?
- When should we launch the new product?
- Is it a right time for a clearance sale , special price for a service?
- What you see or read in the news would affect the business?
- Slump in sales / services my trigger "It's time to move!" moment.